Did MRR Mag. ever published drawings of ...

the Amtrak's Amfleet cars? I searched the online index but came up empty. But sometimes I'm not best at searching for stuff.
If not, does anybody know where can I find drawings of the Amfleet cars? I'm looking for things like interior layout and underbody details
Peteski

Google found...
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS265&q=amtrak+amfleet+car+diagrams&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f
http://www.erixrailcar.com/history/Amtrak.html
http://www.erixrailcar.com/history/amtk_equip1.jpg
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links