Diesel chime ID?

Need to know the correct nomenclature/mfg of the 3-chime set used on most of the FEC GP40-2's and the different 3-chime set used on the SD40-2's FEC obtained from UP.

I'm trying to match them up with Loksound files available so I can order the decoders with the right files installed.

Also need info on the 5-chime set used on the AMD-103 Amtrak engines.

Also: is there a website or a CD with files of ID'd chimes available?

Thanks for any help.

Hal

Reply to
Hal Greenlee