Diesel chime ID?

Need to know the correct nomenclature/mfg of the 3-chime set used on most of the FEC GP40-2's and the different 3-chime set used on the
SD40-2's FEC obtained from UP.
I'm trying to match them up with Loksound files available so I can order the decoders with the right files installed.
Also need info on the 5-chime set used on the AMD-103 Amtrak engines.
Also: is there a website or a CD with files of ID'd chimes available?
Thanks for any help.
Hal
Hal Greenlee wrote:
> Need to know the correct nomenclature/mfg of the 3-chime set used on > most of the FEC GP40-2's and the different 3-chime set used on the > SD40-2's FEC obtained from UP. > > I'm trying to match them up with Loksound files available so I can > order the decoders with the right files installed. > > Also need info on the 5-chime set used on the AMD-103 Amtrak engines. > > > Also: is there a website or a CD with files of ID'd chimes available? > This site may be useful:
http://atsf.railfan.net/airhorns/index.html
All the best,
Mark.

Try http://www.dieselairhorns.com