Dry Tranfer Letttering / Clover House

Can someone tell me about there experience with Clover House

I found them in Model Railroader magazine. I am looking for suppliers of dry transfer letters. Can you recommend any other vendors?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Scott,

Haven't dealth with them for a few years, but all of my dealings have been good, and I've been quite pleased with the dry transfers I've gotten from them.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Furze

Try CDS Lettering. He specializes in Canadian road names but I am sure he does a few American roads too.

I don't know of a dealer/distributor in the USA.

Morgan

Reply to
mchenier

recommend any

I've read that Russ Clover is planning on retiring in the near future. By all means deal with him while you can; I have never heard a word against him.

Reply to
BillyDee53

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

I've dealt with Russ several times over the past few years... all of the way back to the mid 1980's (yes, it has been that long!). I've always had extremely good luck with the dry transfer sets I've gotten from him and from what I've seen in pictures, they tend to be pretty accurate as well.

I don't think he does much over the Internet though... he likes to do business the old fashioned way, personally with a catalog, a letter/order and checks for payment. But each & every time I've dealt with him, I've been nothing less than totally satisfied with the product and service.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Baboose Hobbies in Denver has a pretty good stock of C-D-S lettering...but mostly western roads.

Reply to
RAILDATA