DTTX 454030 - when did this number sequence start being used?

Hi All: I photographed an intermodal car DTTX 454030. I think. I believe the first letter was D and the last digit looked like 0 the rest I can read. Anyway, I couldn't find the 454 series in my 2000 ORER. Anybody have pics of this car on the web? I just got a corner shot so didn't get a nice roster shot. Anybody know the dates that this series started being used? I have good pics of FEC versions of this car. Trailer Train has 3 pacs of a similar carbody in the DTTX 432xxx series. However there are some brake gear variations.

BTW I made the mistake of looking into the box of a Trumpeter aircraft model. A 1:35 scale WWII US navy plane. I almost quit model railroading! They have a 1:24 ME-109 and a ME 262 and a 1:48 condor, to name a fiew. However the kit was beautiful. Such exquisite parts. If I were single I would have dropped a couple hundred right there. The 109 was over a$100. But beeaauutiful! sigh. Also made the mistake of looking at the Tamia F-1 race cars ( 1:16 ? ). Gorgeous creatcha! sigh. and sigh again... That's real model building. Oho the allure is so strong...

Ok back to DTTX, so any body know?

Reply to
J Barnstorf

Ha ha, stupid me. I misread my ORER. They're listed on page PC-612. 454000 - 454149. I also found pictures at

J Barnstorf