EBAY AUCTION: Hershey's Reese's Pieces 4-pac Hauling Car Train

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum for this.

Thanks.

Reply to
Phueque

Second time listed. and still no bids.

Ths is a really rare set as far as I know. I haven't seen it listed anywhere.

If you know otherwise, please c>

Reply to
Phueque

Sorry to disappoint you but if you have two listings and zero bids, there's not much of a market is for this "really rare set".

Reply to
Corelane

You might have better luck listing it as advertising memorabilia, as it's not really a "model" train. Not to mention that the starting price is well above what even a kitsch collector might offer

Reply to
Steve Caple