Out-of-gauge wheels on Spectrum Doodlebug

One rear axle on my N scale Spectrum Doodlebug is out-of-gauge [too wide], causing it to derail on one switch -- it wants to turn out
instead of going straight. Is there a way to correct this? If so, how do I do it?
Got it! Just a matter of pressing in with a pair of tweezers. Now it goes through the switch with no problems. Hope it stays in gauge now.