Electrical Pick-Ups

Electrical pick-ups?

Hey baby, can I slip my plug into your receptacle?

Hey baby, can I screw my bulb into your socket?

;-)

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Can I plug my male into your female?

You want to know watt turns me on?

Wanna come over to my place and get juiced?

Can I slip my conduit into your box?

Reply to
JCunington

Well, I supphose you smutty sorts are getting a charge out of this, but it just shows that your development has been static since high school.

Reply to
E Litella

Hey, babe, want to get wired with me tonight?

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

That applies to either AC or DC!

Jay

Reply to
JCunington

I got a charge out of that statement. I suppose my development has been slightly (lightning) arrested.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Alright, boy, yer grounded.

Reply to