Eshleman turnout Links.

Does any one in the group know if the Eshleman turnout Link is still made?? It was made by Earl R Eshleman then by Ye Old Huff & Puff but I've not seen it mentioned for about three years and there is no mention of it on Ye Old Huff & Puffs web sight so what's happened to it for it was / is a great link.

Thanks in advance. MMD.

Reply to
Malcolm

Malcolm

Try

Recent posts have indicated that DelAire may not be operating any more but try them!

Scott

Reply to
Scott Rose

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I believe I was holding six packages of this very item in my hands at my local train store this past weekend! I was tempted to buy but they were special ordered for a customer.

Try calling Marion at "The Valley Roundhouse" to check if he can get these for you or pass along any info on them you are looking for at:

815-663-3411

No affiliation, etc., blah, blah.

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"

Reply to