FA : Atlas HO Scale SD-24 + SD-35 Mechanisms Only (Ebay, .au)

Hi everyone,

I've listed some items model railway items for sale on Ebay:

- Atlas HO Scale SD-24 + SD-35 Mechanisms Only

- Stewart Hobbies HO Southern Pacific C628 Loco

These items are located in Sydney, Australia, and the currency for the listings is Australian dollars.

Please check my Ebay Shop for all other items (mostly used Sun Microsystems gear), and get in touch if you have questions.

Regards,

Craig.

-- Craig Dewick -

C. Dewick