FA: Life-Like Proto 1000 HO-scale RDC model on Ebay (Sydney, Oz)

Hi everyone,
I've listed a Life-Like Proto 1000 HO-scale RDC models for sale on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `51791107
It's lettered as Baltimore and Ohio # 1951, and is brand new, in the original packaging, and has been test-run only.
Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Galleries, Forums, Links, Data, etc.! Send email to