FA: Lionel Train Set, c. 50-60s, Exc

Lionel Train Set, c. 50-60s, Exc

This 1950-60s Lionel Train Set is in excellent condition. It has the Locomotive and 5 different cars. It includes train, track, transformer, booklets and accessories. The set includes the Steam Locomotive Engine (#249-15) in box, Coal Tender Pennsylvania Car (#250T) in box, Tender Box Car (red w/ Bosco - #6014) in box, Oil Tanker (green and marked Cities Services - #6465) no box, Maintenance Car (#6812) no box, and Caboose (#6017) in box. Also included is 33 curved track, 52 straight track, box of track clips, 2 cardboard unseparated set of Billboards (5/set), transformer (type 1041, 60 watt, 115 V, 60 cycle), and 1960 Lionel Train 39-page Catalog. The catalog lists the train sets offered for sale, individual cars of various types, track layouts, and accessories like bridges, various landscape sets, search lights, tunnels, and different train transformers available.

The set is in overall excellent condition. The maintenance car has a small plastic piece broken, but there is no other damage or missing pieces to any of the other cars. I have taken several pictures to show all that is included. If you need any additional pictures to show more detail, email me and I will provide them.

To see pictures, please view at:

fishnet531