FA: N-Scale H16-44 New Haven BRAND NEW UNUSED

This is a brand new, decoder ready H16-44 in New Haven orange/green scheme. I opened the box ONLY to take the photo for EBay auction.

I had pre-ordered/paid for it a few months back and forgot about it, and my plans have changed in the past couple months, so it will no longer needed on my model railroad.

Auction price is lower than retail, lower than most discount outlets, and shipping is absolutely FREE within the USA.

Thanks for looking!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins