(N) Micro-Trains NEW HAVEN drop-center flat??

Anyone know what the stock number is for the New Haven drop-center flat with the six-wheel trucks??? (NH 17082 reporting marks)

A buddy of mine showed me one...yet I can't find it listed in any M-T listings! My hobby shop can't find a listing for it.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Micro Trains released a New Haven 50' Flat car w/Load (road # 17208 and p/n 45270) in Jan 2004. This one four-wheel trucks Could it have been this one?

Or perhaps this one:

Norfolk & Western Depr Center Flat w/Load (road # 70098 and p/n 109240). This one has six-wheel trucks.

Ken Rice

Steve=A0Hoskins wrote: Anyone know what the stock number is for the New Haven drop-center flat with the six-wheel trucks??? (NH 17082 reporting marks) A buddy of mine showed me one...yet I can't find it listed in any M-T listings! My hobby shop can't find a listing for it.

------------------------------------------------- Micro-Trains has a database with all the M-T cars and locomotives ever released:

Maybe this will help.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Nah, I have one of those.... :-)

Thanks for the effort to get that info out...I spoke with my buddy again today, and he said it IS a M-T car, but with a custom special paint job from BLW.

And they're all gone. Darn!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

With the additional info, I found it:

According to their website, the single cars are still available. However, I have found the web site is not always up-to-date.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Ken....

Thank you very, very much for that URL. I couldn't seem to bring it up when I was at BLW's site. I was able to order one...hopefully it will be in. Hope someday I can return the favor to you!!

Steve Hoskins

Reply to
Steve Hoskins