Family home finished

I have thank the model railroader folks for information on model building and adding the detail for streets and sidewalks to complement the scene. See
it at, http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
Philip Anderson wrote:

Nice!
--
Wolf Kirchmeir

Phil, I was born in MI near the ID? boarder. I have recently checked the house prices in my home town. You can pick up houses there for CA pocket change. Example; 1920's home, 2 story, 2400 sq ft on 3/4A city lot for $39,000. Maybe you could get it back<VBG>!
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:32:35 -0800, Jon Miller wrote:

Er, uh, IN? (Indiana - ID is out there in Aryan Christian Militia country)
--
Steve

country)<
I forgot. I don't live in that neck of the woods.

You do good work john in the Indian Nations
Philip Anderson wrote:

Wowsers!
mark
--
FASCISM. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the
extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business