mystery structure

I installed a building on the layout but don't know anything about it as I won it on eBay last summer. see it at http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson If you know, please contact me.
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

azrock wrote:

I'd guess that it's a mixture of parts. Those bricks on the front might be Linka cast plaster bricks or some similar toy system. The roof beams look home made, and the end looks like it might be a Walthers kit building.

??? I visited your site but don't know which one is supposed to be the "Mystery Building..." Any clues???
dlm

It's the car shop without walls, only frames. It's no longer on the main page. click on "Dining car and caboose commissary." or go here:
http://www.rrscenery.com/commissary1.html

The roof beams seem overkill...........................unless the building is located somewhere subject to lots of snowfall.