stunning scene

Several years ago, Gary Hoover sent me some pictures from his layout that
had been composed with my scenery materials.See it at

The original image was a slide. I sent them off to a place in Colorado
called "Slide Printers" and they made prints. Then I misplaced this one for
several years. My son George installed a scanner to my computer while I was
on vacation this summer. Wife Jane found the print cleaning out my stuff.
--
Phil Anderson
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Site Timeline