stunning scene

Several years ago, Gary Hoover sent me some pictures from his layout that had been composed with my scenery materials.See it at

The original image was a slide. I sent them off to a place in Colorado called "Slide Printers" and they made prints. Then I misplaced this one for several years. My son George installed a scanner to my computer while I was on vacation this summer. Wife Jane found the print cleaning out my stuff.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil, That is some beautiful looking rockwork Gary Hoover did! Did he ever mention to you how be made it? Bruce.

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

The vertical rock was pieces of decayed wood he found in his back yard. I think it was colored with my Sedona Red Rock Powder although Gary uses acrylics also. Some ground cover was from red dirt found in Georgia.There is also some of my 1073 High Desert.

I don't believe I could come even close to what Gary has done.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.