fast clock

Does anyone know where to buy a commercially-produced fast clock or where to find instructions on how to build one?

Reply to
MGuill1224

If for DCC and you use LocoNet there is one available. Check the Digitrax site.

Reply to
Jon Miller

I know of one that was designed in a model railroader article, I will look it up later today and post what issue it was (late 80s I do believe)

Thanks

Brandon

Reply to
N2trains

There are hundreds out there. Commercial or build your own. The come in analog, digital, stand alone, computer driven, totally software, DCC. Go to any web search engine and type "fast clock railroad" and take your pick.

SleuthRaptorman