finally got started,HO

Well,I put all the great advice I received here together and headed to the specialty shop for my C-tree lay-out.I ended up buying a Spectrum Freight set(with the 2-8-0,DDC-ready Baldwin) 6 ft.extra EZ track and a couple extra cars.Total was $142. which was about 100 more than I originally had planned,but it's a nice set-up with expansion potential.Cats are intrigued but too chicken to attack. So thanks again to all who advised. Best....Brian O.

Reply to
Brian Orion

Heh! Try 'em with a lobster!! Keeps 'em humble for a while - say, 20 minutes or so.

Reply to
Steve Caple