Flex Track Problems

I am in the process of laying my track and seem to be having problems, especially on the corners, which are 22 degrees. What is the trick to laying out flex track without the frustration I'm experiencing? Seasoned modelers will know what I'm talking about - the way the "movable rail" becomes longer or shorter than the "fixed rail". I seem to be getting a lot of un-uniformed rail joints coming off a straight section as the flex goes into the turn - or when there is a joint in the middle of the turn. This of course causes derailments. I'm pulling what is left of my hair out with this problem, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Bobby

Rob K