FS: Holgate & Reynolds

Recently someone mentioned H&G brick sheet. I have two uncut pieces, one buff (4"x18.5") and one red (8.5"x17"); also a kit for three commercial buildings. They've been sitting on my Someday shelf for, um, days'n'days'n'days. All three items free to a good home, you pay postage. Email me at wolfkir at 1940.sympatico.ca, dropping the 1940 dot.

Reply to
Wolf

These items have been spoken for. Thanks to all who replied.

Reply to
Wolf

Thank you for the offer.

Reply to