Did someone mention Aldo recently ?

"nicely finished but now requires repair"

simon

and some key parts like tender & motor. So which is your bid?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

The postage exceeded my max offer. However, maybe the camera wasnt just cruel but vicious.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

simon said the following on 02/11/2007 00:28:

I like this bit:- "in the UK, i prefer paypal...INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL"

If someone pays with Paypal then claims non-delivery, then he will find out just who tracking/insurance is protecting, and it isn't the buyer who will have a nice juicy refund regardless of whether or not they've paid insurance.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

One possible use that springs to mind is as a display piece on a layout depicting a heritage line - it would of course have to be distressed more than it currently is...

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton