FS: Tsunami 826120 lumber DCC sound decoder

I have a Soundtraxx Tsunami 826120 DCC sound decoder for sale. This is the decoder made for geared locos, e.g. Shay, Climax, Heisler. On Soundtraxx' web site the price is $99.95. I bought it new for $79.95. I'm selling it for $60, you pay for the actual shipping (read no handling charge) and have I printed out the manual and installation guide in color on a laser printer (or I can burn a CD and give you the original downloaded .pdf from Soundtraxx' web site, your choice). I had power to it just one time to make sure it works and then for only about 2 minutes. I can only accept a check, which I will have to make sure will clear, or a money order since I have no way to do anything else. I am selling because it will not fit into the Bachmann Climax I intended for it. Please contact me off list if you are interested ( snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com) and give me a phone number where I can reach you.

Thanks,

Jeff Hensley in Greenfield, Indiana

Reply to
Jeff Hensley