FSM Layout - Lighthouse Scene

I know I've seen this full scene somewhere, but there is only a closeup online at the FSM website. Anyone know where the overview of the scene can be found?

Reply to
Frank Eva

----------------------------------------------------- Maybe you'll find it here. James Powell's outstanding WT&W website has about a hundred FSM pix:

Homepage:

FSM photos:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out!

Reply to
Frank Eva

Here's the lighthouse scene I was talking about - in all of the websites I've perused, there isn't a single photo from this vantage point that is large enough for the purpose I intend to use it for. I've tried trevinocircle (see below) and also the Gotham Subdivision's area devoted to the FSM. Are there any other FSM sites I could try?

Reply to
Frank Eva

Frank=A0Eva wrote:

Here's the lighthouse scene I was talking about - in all of the websites I've perused, there isn't a single photo from this vantage point that is large enough for the purpose I intend to use it for. I've tried trevinocircle (see below) and also the Gotham Subdivision's area devoted to the FSM. Are there any other FSM sites I could try? FSM photos:
could try NMRA and Google:

Good luck!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

NMRA has the link to horailroad.com, and Google, being a search engine, would be next to impossible to find something as specific as this.

Reply to
Frank Eva