Re: Outlook Express problems...

So, we're getting close to forty posts into the thread.

> Is anybody going to answer Snowy's question? > CTucker > NY >

I think Steve Hoskins came closest with his query, "Have you got some people/subjects filtered/killfiled???"

RTE (A perfectly happy user of Microsoft Outlook (which incidentally, is a different beast to Outlook Express)).

Reply to
RTE

Ditto. BUT, I do have Mac envy. "Envoy" is really slick.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

Same here - I use Eudora and Mailwasher. You can delete from the mail server anything you don't need. I leave emails on the server for as long as five days so I can get stuff at the office after a long weekend. During the week, I delete mail daily via Mailwasher

Reply to
Rusty

I haven't read all the responses yet, (just the ones bashing OE and Windows) but the first thing that comes to mind is that you have either killfiled someone or created a set of rules to filter messages. If you have set up rules, the email can be directed to your delete folder. Click on the delete folder and any messages that are still black are ones that the filter put there unless you have deleted some from your inbox without reading them.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum