Hyrail euqipment drawings

Getting my hands on a Matchbox F250 (once you strip the chrome and paint off, it makes a good starting point), I'd like to make it a hy-railer (or hi-railer). While dozens of pictures and drawings of hy-railers can be found by googling (including a very good site which had a line drawing of my eventual plan -

I could not find detailed photos and drawings of the hy-railer wheel (structual) support and hydraulic equipment itself - any suggestions where to find this?

Reply to
Sir Ray

I believe that Trident makes a hi rail package for their GM line of pickups. The gear is the same for most of the 3/4 ton variety just the mounting brackets are different between makes. The Trident gear is a pretty good match for the gear on my ex CR Suburban. ----- Ken McCorry

Reply to
KEMACPRR

Well Don, you got me on that one - I completely missed it. Now I feel a bit stupid... :P However, after finally finding some pictures of the Detail West Hy-Rail kit, I do admit it looks pretty good - I'll see if any one actually has a set in stock... (so my post wasn't in vain after all)

Reply to
Sir Ray