Re: You Future Is In Your Hands!

This should interest Spanky-Wanky (Jerry's former nom de plonk).

Reply to
Steve Caple

Huh?

Reply to
Jim Stanton

Makes sense to me

Reply to
jepperson

It ought to, Spanky.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Who is spanky? What are you talking about?

Reply to
jepperson

Be careful Stevie, if you keep playing with it in your hands it will go off. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Sounds like a matter to be decided with M-60s at 200 yards.

Reply to
Steve Caple

I don't know but he sure is the subject of discussion on this newsgroup. I thought we were here to talk about trains. The guy is suppose to be from Oklahoma. I am from Oklahoma also but I have never known anyone named Spanky. It all makes for fun reading anyway. Thanks Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Wow, that big and shoots that far, what a man Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Yeah, and shoots a lot of them, Tom said repeatedly.

Reply to
Steve Caple