Copper Strip

I posted a message a couple of weeks ago about the correct sequence for fitting copper strip at joins in a baseboard. I thought that you could already buy this in strip form but Maplin only sell the boards. I could slice it up on a bandsaw but can I buy it as strips and where?

Kevin

Reply to
kajr

Model railway shops as sleeper strip for Points or as Individual sleepers.

Reply to
Trev

"Trev" wrote

The O-gauge stuff is most likely to be suitable for your needs. You can source it from Model Signal Supplies in Barton-on-Humber. If you contact me off-group via the 53A Models website I can let you have Andrew's email address.

John.

Reply to
John Turner