Gordon has a problem - revisited

To Puckdropper-

Thanks much for your detaied instructions on cleaning Gordon. Gave them to my son and he took the shell off, and put it back on - said he'd never get it back together.

He emailed Bachmann for a quote to do the cleaning for him. They replied back that if Gordon was less than a year old, they would repair or replace at no charge. Since I bought the engine for my grandson, I dug around and found the receipt, my son mailed it and Gordon to Bachmann and about 10 days later, Gordon shoed up ready to run.

Now Gordon is pulling 2 passenger cars one one track, Percy pulling two hoppers on another track, and a third track has James The Red Engine pulling 2 passenger cars. Thomas sits atop the mountain watching the three layouts. James was a recent acquisition from Josh (grandson) and Pops (me) attending a train show this past wekend - yes he talked me into buying James AND 2 passenger cars for him.

All is well in the land of Sodor.

Reply to
John Carter

John Carter wrote in news:Xns9CC2B0ECDC39jcartgmailcom@74.209.136.100:

Glad it worked out for you. Taking locomotives apart and getting them back together can be a difficult thing, so it sounds like sending it in was well worth it.

It sure sounds like Bachmann has excellent product support.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Just in case you are not aware of it, The Bachmann site has a forum for Thomas & Friends.

Rich