Haggis in lieu of Timonium

Little did this Norseman know when he carried off his Scottish lassie that it would mean celebrating Bobby Burns' birthday around the 25th of January each year, and missing the Timonium show which seems to always fall on that same weekend. So here I am with the skirl of the pipes still ringing in my ears and feeling the glow of the haggis and whiskey (or is that heartburn?), but no new trains. Can someone provide a report on what Timonium was like and what I've missed? GQ

Reply to
Geezer