HO Bayer Garrett Inquiry

I saw an add recently from a US firm announcing a limited run of HO Bayer Garretts with and without sound. I mentioned this to a friend today and he is interested in the information but I can not recall the issue or find any reference on the net. I thought it was IHC. If any reader has a reference to this I would very much appreciate a reply.

Thankj You Jim Jones Halifax, Canada

Reply to
James Jones

The model is by Eureka Models in Australia;

A very nice model. They deal direct.

Bill Dixon BC

Reply to
Bill Dixon