HO steam locomotive with sound and smoke

I like to know what other manufacturers there are for an HO steam locomotive with sounds (whistle, chuffs, brake squeals) and produces
smoke. I have an 18" radius system mounted near the ceiling in an oval track configuration. I will only be running one locomotive.I know MTH makes their first HO version but it is pricey. Any recommendations?

Trix's T2280x have sound and can be fitted with a smoke generator, but they're pricey as well (retail is $460). They're 2-8-2 Mikados: http://www.trixtrains.com/american.html