How To Make Window Glazing

Possibly... I suspect this is a case of not logically thinking through the assembly sequence. I have found that following the assembly instructions is not always the best way to assemble kits. Althought I haven't assembeld or even examined this kit, so I'm only speculating.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Peter W. spake thus:

Either not thinking through, or just blindly following the instructions for the kit, or being in a hurry.

It does take a bit of planning and care to install glazing while a kit is being built, but it can be done in all cases that I know of. The trick is the sequence of operations.

If you're going to paint the walls, you have to do that *before* you attach the glazing. (Unless you want painted-out windows.) Of course, painting is (usually) simpler when the structure is put together, meaning that you may have boxed yourself out of being able to install the glazing; I suspect this is what happened to the reviewer here. But you can paint the walls, attach the glazing, and then glue the walls together.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl