How to remove body from life-like s-1

The instructios that came with the Life-Like Proto 2000 S-1 says to remove the body you must unscrew the screws that are in the gas tanks.
There are no screws in the tanks. There is a small screw near the tanks but after removing it the body does not come. Does anyone know how to remove the body, Thanks

I'm not looking at the ones I have right now but, IIRC you unscrewed a motor mount?
I'm pretty sure if you take off the couplers the shell comes off??
It's been awhile since I took mine apart so I could be remembering that wrong?
Good luck, Paul
--
Working the Rockie Road of the G&PX