electronics catalogue

it came in the mail today. a catalogue from "all electronic corp." lots of neat stuff. stepping motors, ampmeters, and train sounds kit (p. 85) i have not ordered anything, and have no idea about the service -- there is a $6.00 shipping charge. try

agin -- the catalogue came today. I know nothing else

Reply to
larry lawrence

I have made several purchases from All Electronics and found delivery and service fully satisfactory. They even called on one order to check on a color choice!

Usual disclaimer: I have no financial, business, or family relationship with All Electronics.

Reply to
KTØT

I've ordered stuff from them. They shipped promptly and the goods were as advertised. I had no need to call them for service, so I cannot speak to that.

Ed.

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, larry lawrence at snipped-for-privacy@tranquility.net wrote on 2/12/04 4:23 PM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Same here. One of the few places that got the delivery here before my electronic reminder to check on the order went off.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Same here, I have been buying from them for several years, no problems

Larry Madson

Reply to
larry madson