I Don't Get It.....

GP>> I do not consider myself to be a hypocrite. I just think we should GP>> go after those who attack us, such as Japan in WWII and OBL on GP>> 9-11.

GP>When are you going to start after oBL? GP>Do you accept that it is reasonable for others to go after you when GP>you attack them?

Wouldn't it be nice if he shows up a couple of days before the election ? Then Howard the Duck could really whine.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Binkley

The USa had 25 years of assisting or ignoring Hussein to creat his piles of dead. The "threat" that Hussein created to the USa was in continuing the conditions that restricted Iraqi oil supplies onto the international market - you were faced with having to withdraw your sanctions against the citizens of Iraq.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Salvé "Dave Henk" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m11.aol.com...

Neville Chamberlaine what ever might be said of him atleast tried for peace, both of the Bushes went for the war option which has so far resulted one way and another in more than 500,000 deaths those are the UN figures not mine, the initial war was because Iraq had for a two year period demanded that Kuwait stop drilling into Irai oil fields using the sideways boring techniques, I ´can imagine your average Texans attitude if Mexico did the same thing. This latest debacle is the result of the attack on the WTC and the insistence by the USA that the Iraqi´s had so called WMD. today I heard CNN´s Dan Rather say he believed that Iraq had them despite the fact that none have been found and even Hussein apparently denies that they had them, he has nothing to gain as he knows that a short rope and a long drop awaits him and I dont think he is that courageous a man. This war is a mistake, the Iraqi's should have been armed and given logistical support and they should have been allowed to get SH, instead Afghanistan is going to rack and ruin and OBL is apparently hiding in Pakistan, an islamic nation that has a history of aggression and islamic intolerance and one that has true WMD ie NUKES and they were close recently to using them, OBL and nukes how safe does that sound? Peace is always the best option Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Thanks Marc for sterling work :) Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Note no mention of .se? Another USA invention you use to bash us. You are welcome.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Nope. It all comes under the heading of 'Justice'.

Reply to
not.fishplate

that restricted Iraqi oil supplies

sanctions against the citizens of

Hardly. Pray tell us, how much of US oil was imported from Iraq?

For extra credit, go to the library and read The Atlantic Monthly for January 2001 - The New! Old Economy. Great article on the fallacy of "running out of oil." Turns out, it gets cheaper each year to get our own oil from fields previously abandoned than to go overseas and submit to the whims of OPEC.

Sorry, the "Blood For Oil" doesn't hold water...

Reply to
not.fishplate

Well, now, there's an unbiased source of statistics.

Reply to
not.fishplate

Salvé skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

conditions that restricted Iraqi oil supplies

your sanctions against the citizens of

in a totally unrelated area (Apologetics9 chat regularly with arab speakers, the main belief amongst well educated arabs is that Hussein decided to pay of the national debts etc with the Euro instead of the Dollar, This is why Blair followed Bush into the war so eagerly as Britains economy is tied up with that of the USA, th USA according to this scenario ha pritd far too much money and could not honour its commitments ifthe rest of the arab world followed suit as it appeard ready to do. Whilst I do not agree with this scenario I dont disagree with it either simply because I'm not an economist, its simply for your Information. Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Salvé skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Most European nations also give very similar statistics, I see no reason to disbelieve them. Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

salvé "MrRathburne" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Well its based on a scottish canadian invention (The telephone) and the British invention (The Computer) so I dont feel too guilty Ratty :) and I was thanking the fella for adding a lot of fun to my day, which due to a stroke is not exactly bubbling over with exuberance, perhaps you dont like my thanking him for his work? I seem to recall that you once claimed to be an ex naval man, do you thank .se for the invention of the screw or the Gun turret? or the British for the invention of the aircraft carrier and most of the devices associated with them? grow up, you read far too much into a simple thanyou you pompous killjoy. Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

that restricted Iraqi oil supplies

sanctions against the citizens of

That's not the point you imagine it to be! What is required is for there to be more oil available on the world market than the requirements of the world market. If there is less oil than is required, the price is going to go up and up.

The US now can't produce enough oil from it's own wells to influence the total supply (known US reserves approximately equals 5 years total US consumption) so you have to ensure Iraqi oil is on the market to keep oil prices down and US consumption up.

But you don't - you supply about 2% of your own oil pa. You have to conserve that 5 year reservoir.

It only has to hold blood and oil. ;-) Suggest an alternative that does hold water.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I ask everyone who might have an answer! So far I'm not getting any satisfactory answers.

I asked - all I got back were personal insults and no answers.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

They have to be separate functions or you lay yourself open to allegations of corruption or self interest.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Grow up? You are what, 14? Can't you keep your stories straight? What does any of this have to do with anything we are talking about? Nothing............

Reply to
MrRathburne

satisfactory answers.

You know Rathholes answer, IDIOT. The only answer he has for anything. He started on me when I was in favor of UP's 4% fee. Now he claims he only uses it in reference to political issues. Two faced prick, just like Dubya.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

More proof you are just a jealous idiot. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OIL WE USE!!!!!

HAHAHA Only some lifeless moron wacko knows that, or cares. You are jealous of us, and we are laughing at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up, you make my day. Pathetic you are. Get off of the meds.

conditions that restricted Iraqi oil supplies

sanctions against the citizens of

more oil available on the world market

required, the price is going to go up and up.

supply (known US reserves

oil is on the market to keep oil

that 5 year reservoir.

Reply to
MrRathburne

All you do is insult us and you whine if you get the same back!!!!!

You are pathetic and a hypocrite. You have zero influence on the real world, so you get on a model train group and whine like a little baby. HAHAHA

satisfactory answers.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Once again, a jealous loser living in a hellhole whining about us on the internet in a model train group!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE PATHETIC. Please keep posting, you are so much the loser it makes us feel good. Please.

"executioner"!

corruption or

Reply to
MrRathburne

Jealous? You're wasting the same oil stocks that our supplies come from - the more you waste the sooner the price will go up for us. In other words, I'm going to be paying for you wasting oil!