Intermountain HO ATSF Caboose

IM has released assembled models of the Centralia Shops ATSF Caboose. I have some of the Centralia ones, now one of these. The roofwalk is now etched metal which is nice. The grabs are installed and painted, even the cupola roof ones! Paint is a slightly darker red than Centralia used. Other differences are the price $50 versus $40, Kadee couplers versus McHenry I think, and IM metal wheels versus another type, maybe Kadee.

Overall a nice caboose though. I bet more paint schemes are coming. They also are working on the Union Pacific one I think. That one will need an interior or the inside painted black.

Reply to
MrRathburne