Iowa Terminal Railroad

Does anyone know the current situation with the Iowa Terminal Railroad? I read about it in a 1988 or 89 issue of MR and I wonder if it's still in operation?

I started to build part of the layout and found that it was a great way to build a layout in a small space and still have lots of railroad action.

Reply to
A. Paul

It reigned between about 1961 and 1987 and went "terminal".

However, from 1987 to the present day the property has been operated by Iowa Traction Railroad.

Start building!

Dave Johnson

Reply to
Dave Johnson