Is there a comprehensive website link to mrr shows nationally?

Bouncing around the internet can be frustrating, I was wondering if there was a website available with a comprehensive & timely listing of MRRing shows from around the country anywhere (dates, places etc:)... has anybody had any luck finding a list like this?

Reply to
Art Fahie

A couple of months before our O-gauge club's show in the "spring" (there was a late, April, blizzard that day) I submitted it, and it took several weeks for them to get it right.

Like a lot of these sites, what you enter to describe the show doesn't get used directly. They forward it to their web service who enter it manually. Eventually I gave up trying to get a correct end-time and notice said it was from 10.00 am to 10.00am.

I've since put my other club's show in it, and they got it right first time.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee