Lehmann cable-car set "RIGI DUO"

I am hoping that someone can give me advice about getting this working. The set is in good working order: motor, cables, pulleys all fine ...
BUT control unit has been in mud ... possibly damaged ... not sure ... DESPERATELY NEED tech spec for control unit ... I know where cable to motor leaves the board. But I DO NOT KNOW where the DC power enters the board or what the two pots adjust.
If someone is willing I am happy to scan or photograph the board so you can look at it.
Thank you
: I am hoping that someone can give me advice about getting this : working. : The set is in good working order: motor, cables, pulleys all fine ... : BUT : control unit has been in mud ... possibly damaged ... not sure ... : DESPERATELY NEED tech spec for control unit ... I know where cable to : motor leaves the board. : But I DO NOT KNOW where the DC power enters the board or what the two : pots adjust. : : If someone is willing I am happy to scan or photograph the board so : you can look at it. : : Thank you
One pot adjusts speed, the other is delay at station. There should be a jack for the power supply plug.
Len
Thank you Len.
Can not find any power supply. Do you know what voltage ac/dc? is required. All I see is a possible edge connector position with about 6 contacts on it and no indication what it needs where.
Do you happen to know how it decides to reverse the current to the drivewheel? Is it just time based or does it sense the resistance when the car reaches the station?
Thanks again

I have no idea about the power connection. We had an "out of the box" unit on display at the hobby shop some time back. The 'guts' were still inside the plastic case, and I never opened it up to look at the internal connections.
I remember it had a 'wall wart' type power supply that plugged into a jack on the base unit. I don't remember if it was AC or DC though.
Len

cable
so
be