Any ideas for finding a 1:24 Psyche?

This past spring's project was adding a small, rocky stream to the G gauge Dogwood & Birdbath RR. Dogwood Creek flows about 10' from the base of its
namesake to a small pond, and finally gives purpose to the deck truss bridge. The stream bed is covered with the small 'home grown' stones I've recovered over the years before the lawn mower could make them missiles. One white stone reminded me of the old White Rock Soda logo water nymph, Psyche. See: http://www.whiterocking.org/pwc.html
I'd like to find a 1:24 more or less scale (so about 2" to 3" tall) nymph to put on this rock. I've tried the White Rock beverage Co. - they once ordered some statuettes of Psyche, but the QC was poor and they were all discarded. I've tried war gaming / dungeons and dragons supplies, but the female figures all seem to be amazons with weapons. A friend suggested http://www.designtoscano.com/product/indoor+statues/fantasy+statuary/fairy+statuary/the+enchanted+garden+fairies+sculpture+-+colleen+-+pd1549.do which comes close but is too big. And I've considered a small souvenir of Copenhagen's mermaid, but her pose and attire aren't quite right, and the project doesn't justify the air fare. Any of you have any other suggestions? Geezer
Geezer wrote:

http://www.designtoscano.com/product/indoor+statues/fantasy+statuary/fairy+statuary/the+enchanted+garden+fairies+sculpture+-+colleen+-+pd1549.do

Try Preiser figures. They make "G scale" figures. No nudes, but perhaps one of the seated swimmers in bikinis could be repainted to suit.
HTH
--
wolf k.

Following up on Wolf's suggestion, there is a set of Eve figures that appears to have seperate arms, legs, torsos, etc that you could probably come pretty close to configuring in a way that is close for your needs. The set is kind of pricey though...
dlm
Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Preiser do "Adam and Eve" sets of unpainted nude figures, male and female with limbs that can be glued on over a small range of angles.
Greg.P.
Geezer wrote:

http://www.designtoscano.com/product/indoor+statues/fantasy+statuary/fairy+statuary/the+enchanted+garden+fairies+sculpture+-+colleen+-+pd1549.do
There's a French company, something like "Papo" that makes toy knights, princes, princesses, wizards, dragons, nymphs, fairies, cowboys, zoo animals etc etc at about 75mm size. They are in competition with Schleich who also make the same sort of thing. Sorry, I don't know the precise spellings, but I've seen them in toy shops. Shleich make beautiful horses of all sorts of breeds which are right for 1:24-1:20 but other animals seem to be made more by volume of plastic than scale - eg dogs are about 1:12, budgies about 1:5.
Regards, Greg.P.