Trumpeter Wellington - any ideas when?

I see the test shots of Trumpeter's 1/48th Vickers Wellington have been reviewed over on Hyperscale. Is there any word on when the finished kit will hit the shops? I was beginning to think this was no more than vaporware, but it's looking close now. Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

I saw a test shot (v3 I believe) today at Model Expo 2006 in Melbourne and it looked interesting... the fabric effect looks awfully overscale in the plastic BUT it may well come up really well with paint over it. The rest of the bits on the sprues looked okay but the usual caveats apply.... some Trumpeter models seem quite accurate, fit well and are nicely detailed and others are dogs!

Bill Davies wrote:

Reply to
modeller72

Must be getting close....I thought sure I heard my Visa starting to wheeze. BA

Reply to
Bruce Apple