lionel 364 lumber loader belt

I'm trying to replace the belt on a log loader. The original broken belt is very old and brittle. It seemed to small to fit. I attempted to put on the new one. It also is too small. These belts do not stretch, and appears about an inch short even with the black wheel (364-46) all the way up. There is not enough overlap at the seam to open it up and increase the size.

Is there more than one size belt for these loaders?

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
tom