Lionel 4150 Transformer-circuit breaker?

Does anyone know if the small 4150 transformer has a circuit breaker? Please email me with answer. Thanks.

Gary

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
UD54

Gary wrote: Does anyone know if the small 4150 transformer has a circuit breaker? Please email me with answer. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------- I believe that's a Trainmaster transformer (1972-77). It probably does have a circuit breaker. The way I check to verify the existence and if a circuit breaker works is to short circuit the power supply. You'll know quickly! Simply put a screwdriver across the terminals. You'll know quickly!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Yes the 4150 has a circuit breaker, is a small glass Mighty Breaker. If you short it out yoe can probabily hear is click if it's working correctly.

Augie

Reply to
ASTAE