Looking for hand held controller(not DCC).

Hello.

Since I've decided not to switch to DCC just yet I'm in the market for a good DC handheld walkaround controller. Looking to buy used to save $. Looking in an old MR (March77) inside the front cover is MRC's Cab Control 76. This looks ideal as I'd like the momentum and brake features. Please let me know what you have to sell as I'm sure there are many out there collecting dust as people switch to DCC.

Thanks

Phil snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Busman