Looking to get the MTH R142a Set.

First train set and I'm looking for the R142a Subway set. Where would be the best place to buy this? Local or online?

Since we have no idea where you live, we have no idea of what is a better source for you to utilize in purchasing your first "train set".
Duh.
\ken_vs_ryu wrote:

I'm in the nyc metro area. Any local shops to visit?