M/P N scale Pacific

Anyone tried this loco? Opinions?

Thanks.

Wolf Kirchmeir ................................. If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on this train? (Garrison Keillor)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

I picked one up recently. Nice runner, decent detail to my eye. Had a problem with the post inside the tender, over which the drawbar sits, was broken, leaving just a short stub. MP tech rep said they've had problems with this, suggested I reutrn it or just insert a screw! Well, I fixed it a bit differently, and now it's working just fine. I'm inclined to grab another one of these days.

Val

Reply to
VManes