Märklin Museum burglars apprehended

On January 19, 2005 we reported that the Märklin Museum in Göppingen, Germany, had been burglarized and more than 100 historic trains and other models from the museum?s collection were taken. We?ve learned from Fred Gates at Märklin USA and a report on Märklin?s German-text Web site

that an international police investigation led to the recovery of the historic trains and models, valued at more than $1 million. Goeppingen police worked with police from Vienna, Austria, and the Italian police to recover the trains and apprehend the suspects.

Märklin Museum burglars apprehended Historic trains and models recovered

My Website:

Anthony