Pendon Museum

Hi

Does anyone have any news from Pendon re recent flooding - I notice a severe flood warning from north of Abingdon to Little Wittenham, and IIRC the museum is close to the river between these places.

Regards Geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

When I tried to visit a few weeks ago the bleedin' place was shut.

For a place with such a good reputation I was amazed to find it so fickle.

Back to the original point; do they not have models of boats?

Reply to
Brian Watson

Pendon is run entirely by volunteers, as I recall. No paid staff.

Reply to
Wolf

Brian Watson said the following on 25/07/2007 08:50:

You do need to check the opening times before you go!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I know that NOW...

:-\