MAGESTiRIAL (?)

Not only did I drop the "M", .....AGESTERIAL, but I also spelled it wrong and I'm not sure now how it is spelled. Really, very sorry! I
read the word as regards to the Old Latin Roman Mass meaning -With MAGESTY" ie, the Big Boy 4- 8 - 8 - 4 is magnificent and with majesty...or magestyrial?
Sorry folks.. but I just couldn't find the right words to express the impression the BIG BOY made on me!
Mike Won't do it again!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Actually, it's M A G I S T E R I A L.
Related to "magistrate", and more remotely to "master, mister, mistress, ..." Source: Latin "magister" which means "master, lord, boss" in English.
Not related to "majesty", which is related to "major, majority,...". Maybe you wanted "majestical". Latin source: "maior" which means "great, large, big" in English.
Just thought you'd like to know. :-)

Isn't the mistress the boss only in S&M?
Jim Stewart
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi Mike,
I was just pulling your leg. : ) You had gotten your meaning across by calling the Big Boy "MAGNIFICENT", and I for one, wholeheartedly agree!
Jeff