MDC Roundhouse Products. Do they still exist?

Hi.
I have an HO scaled MDC Roundhouse Alco RS3 which I bought back in 1992. Now, I am in search of parts for this thing, specifically all the
handrail parts.
I am about to write to the company, but I don't even know if they exist anymore. Does anyone know the status of the MDC Roundhouse Products company?
Thanks, Arnie Morscher
train pictures at: http://www.morscher.com/rr_index.htm
Now owned by Athearn. Contact them.
Arnold Morscher wrote:

MDC/Roundhouse's owner retired, and his product line was bought by Horizon Hobby, a major distributer (but mostly in R/C). Horizon has also bought Athearn and wants to compete with Walthers. Essentially, Horizon gave the product line to Athearn and now old MDC products are being released under the Athearn name...except for pre-WWII models which will remain "Roundhouse". Fortunately, you are in luck with that RS-3. Athearn recently released it in an updated and re-tooled version. One of the things they did was get rid of those fragile MDC handrails and use engineering plastic handrails instead (bend but don't break...at least not easily). These handrails fit into the old MDC slots on the deck, so it should be a drop in replacement. Write or e-mail to Athearn or Horizon about buying the handrails, because you will be much happier with them than the old MDC rails...
Hi.
Ah. Thank you. News to me.
Arnie Morscher

Tried Google?
Roger T. wrote:

Of course.
But the best answers came from this helpful group.
Thanks, Arnie Morscher

Here's contact info: http://www.athearn.com/About/Contact.aspx
Arnold Morscher wrote:

Was announced in all the major MR magazines, and was subject of a long thread here. Very long thread. :-)